Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Movin' Out

Well things have been a little crazy at 2309 Falling Creek Road. Roberto and Rudy have begun the renovations on our three bathrooms. In order to get all 3 bathrooms done in 2 weeks, they had to renovate them simultaneously. So we had to move out and luckily for us, Uncle/Grandfather David has generously offered to let us stay with him.

Jack’s stay was full of new adventures. He got to meet his Uncle Josh for the first time and got to see his cousins Bracken, Abby, Tate and Ruby. Jack was speechless amidst the whirling dervish of the Allen children when they came to visit. Jack just sat in the highchair staring as they buzzed around him.

I was able to work the later shift that week so that I wasn't spending my entire day in NoVA rush hour traffic. Every morning Jack and I got up and had some breakfast together. By the time that I had to leave to go into work, Jack was tired enough to lay down and take a nap with Nick. He adapted well to the new routine and didn't seem to mind the inconvenience nearly as much as his parents did.


No comments: