Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stuck between a bed and a hard place

Jack is so close to crawling. He is up on his hands and knees swaying back and forth - he just can't get the hang of coordinating his arms and legs to move forward yet. However, he has no trouble going backward.

I put him in the middle of the floor last night so that I could fold laundry on the bed. As I was putting towels away in the hall closet I heard him whine and whimper. I went in to check on him and this is what I found. He had scooted backward until he managed to get himself and wedged underneath the bed and couldn't get out without assistance.




I was giggling to myself as I left the room looking for the camera. He took my leaving as abandonment in his time of need and proceeded to whine even louder. When I came back in, he was so frustrated that he had buried his head in his tiger blankie and wouldn't look up to even with my pleads for a quick smile for some photos.


2 comments:

JanaB said...

Please please. . . I still have not met Jack and now we live in the same area. . . What a cutie!!!! Hope to hear from ya'll.

Martha and Jesse said...

that boy really misses his aunt moof I can tell!