We have finally finished Jack's big boy room. It seemed that this little project took forever but we are very excited about the results. Jack seems to like his new room. Although he doesn't sleep in his big boy bed yet, he plays with his trucks on the floor, reads books in the chair and climbs all of the way to the top of his ladder (which we have debated removing a couple of times).
PS- Thank you to Uncle Scott for helping us put up the wainscoting and Aunt Morgan who helped us furnish it!

3 comments:
What a beautiful room!!!! I love it. As always you guys are amazing, love the colors, the flag, the combination, it looks great. Im sure he likes it, its perfect for him...
and about the ladder...you know that is his "toy".
This room looks amazing! Love you guys.
So cute!!! I would love to see it! I am currently residing on my friends floor in West Hyattsville LOL! His hair is soooo pretty!!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment