We decided this year to try apple picking thinking that Jack would have fun. We invited his friend Nick to come with us.


All ready to go with his plastic bag for his apples. He made his mom and baby get bags as well because he wanted his apples to be seperate from everyone elses.


The Fuji apples were hike from the entrance to the farm. They were all of the way in the back corner. This is Jack asking Nick, "are we there yet?"

Apples!



Putting HIS apples in HIS bag. He kept making his "yuck" sound indicating to me that they were dirty and that I needed to wash them.

I am sure that he drove the other apple purveyors crazy as he ran up and down the aisles looking for the perfect apples.

Smiley girl enjoying a warm fall day.

"All by myself" is all I heard when I tried to help. More apples ended up on the ground than in his bag.

The farm was quite large with a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, a hay maze, a petting zoo and a hayride. Jack wasn't too sure about the hayride. Notice that he is not really that close to the side of the truck. I think that he felt better sitting behind Nick.

At least Ainsley loved it. All she wanted to do the entire ride was eat the hay. Yuck!

Jack still not too sure. . .
Finally- a smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment