Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photos with Santa

The Crockett family has a love-hate relationship with Santa. Ainsley loves him and Jack is scared of him. It took 2 trips to see Santa to get Jack to sit on his lap. The first trip was a nightmare- as soon as I sat Ainsley down on his lap I turned around to get Jack and he was gone. Really gone. I grabbed Ainsley, apologized profusely to Santa and tore off down the mall looking for Jack. I found him- halfway down Tyson's Galleria, upset and crying. I was ready to give up but with the help of Nick (and a promise to buy him a Snoopy that he wanted), we were successful the second time around. If you look closely at the photo, you can see poor Jack's white knuckles as he tries his hardest to make it through his photo with Santa.

A look of apprehension as he waits for Santa.




At least Ainsley is excited.





Smiley girl.





Testing the snow to see if it was real.


A little bribe from Santa.



No comments: