Shannon's dad drove down from Pittsburgh early Saturday morning to spend the weekend with his new grandson. Jack, unsurprisingly, has slept through most of Papap's visit nestled on his shoulder!
I LOVE the blog. Jack is darling. We can't wait to meet him. I hope that everyone is getting at least a little sleep. When you are told that a new born sleeps about 20 hours a day, you would have thought you might get a little rest...
Jack is soooooooo cute! Congrats guys for the little bundle of joy! We would love to visit and see Jack again--I'm sure he's growing and changing so quickly!
Jack was born on October 17, 2007 in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is a happy, playful little boy who loves to play and laugh.
Jack's baby sister, Ainsley, was born on November 26th, 2009 in Silver Spring, Maryland and she is just as sweet as her brother.
2 comments:
I LOVE the blog. Jack is darling. We can't wait to meet him. I hope that everyone is getting at least a little sleep. When you are told that a new born sleeps about 20 hours a day, you would have thought you might get a little rest...
Jack is soooooooo cute! Congrats guys for the little bundle of joy! We would love to visit and see Jack again--I'm sure he's growing and changing so quickly!
Love, Shirley and Zach
Post a Comment