Mim sent Jack a muscial Easter card. This is the song that it plays when you open the cover. He smiles and giggles everytime the song played. We wore out the internal mechanism by playing it so much.
That is great!!!!!! Mim sent me a card too! I am pretty sure I had the same reaction. She is WAY into those cards which a little fact that you may not have known. . . did you know that she worked in a Hallmark back in the 80's at Trolley Square? I am so thrilled to see you back on the blog. . . Jack is so PRETTY!!!!!!!!
That is darling. My eyes teared up when I read all this, I miss Jack and you guys so much! I love the 10 things about Jack. Yes, he is a great drooler, a wonderful snuggler, and oh, his smile does melt your heart. I love you guys, it was great to catch up.
I was so excited to see you added new postings to your blog! Jack is soooooo cute and he has changed so much just in the last month. Give him a big slobbery kiss from aunt katie and a hug from uncle brandon. We miss you guys!
Jack was born on October 17, 2007 in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is a happy, playful little boy who loves to play and laugh.
Jack's baby sister, Ainsley, was born on November 26th, 2009 in Silver Spring, Maryland and she is just as sweet as her brother.
5 comments:
That's hilarious! I hope you have a video of him giggling at the card.
That is great!!!!!! Mim sent me a card too! I am pretty sure I had the same reaction. She is WAY into those cards which a little fact that you may not have known. . . did you know that she worked in a Hallmark back in the 80's at Trolley Square? I am so thrilled to see you back on the blog. . . Jack is so PRETTY!!!!!!!!
That is darling. My eyes teared up when I read all this, I miss Jack and you guys so much! I love the 10 things about Jack. Yes, he is a great drooler, a wonderful snuggler, and oh, his smile does melt your heart. I love you guys, it was great to catch up.
I was so excited to see you added new postings to your blog! Jack is soooooo cute and he has changed so much just in the last month. Give him a big slobbery kiss from aunt katie and a hug from uncle brandon. We miss you guys!
oh my, the pumpkin noodle could not be sweeter. I want to kiss those cheeks so bad. I love yall!
Post a Comment