Thursday, April 2, 2009
Has anyone seen my Fruity Pebbles?
Jack has made it through 18 months of life without a haircut. We get lots of support from passersby on the streets who urge us to resist the temptation to cut his curly locks (even those who think that he is a girl). His hair does require quick a bit of maintenance for a boy- no tangles extra conditioning shampoo, frequent combings and even more frequent trips to the sink to douse his curls into action. Unfortunately, there are downsides to such beautiful, curly hair-namely bedhead.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is some awesome bed-head! Bracken had his first hair cut at almost 18 months, I too could not bring myself to cut the curls but finally I caved. I figured once Abbie was born she should be the one to look like a girl so Brack's hair cut was the week after her birth.
What an adorable little guy!
He's a darling boy. If and when you do decide to give Jack a haircut, do you think you could send me a lock of his hair to have framed?
Sorry, forgot to include my name with the previous comment.
I can't wait to see him one day with the spoon in one hand, the fruity pebbles stuck to his face, and the morning hair...it will be a great moment. We can be fruity pebble monsters together!
Post a Comment