Jack and I were able to corrupt Nick into taking us to the National Zoo. I had never been to the National Zoo before and Jack had never been to a zoo so we were very excited. We were doubly excited to see the panda bears since there are very few zoos in the world that have them.
As you can see from the photos, Jack was all geared up. Of course, we picked a crowded Saturday to go when it was very hot and humid (and not just a little bit stinky).
At first, this was all that we could see of Tian Tian- him hiding in the way back of the habitat with his back to us.
Then one of the zookeepers brought out some sort of snack, wrapped in paper and put in right in front of all of the spectators down at the bottom of the enclosure. Five minutes later, Tian Tian was climbing down through the rocks and the brush to find his snack and we were able to get a really good look at him.

4 comments:
what a little man!
Thanks so much for these wonderful pics, I loved watching Jack, he has grown so much and he is as cute as ever. I miss him very much, tell him that Soni loves him and sends kisses.
I'd be more than happy to take that red headed boy of joy to the zoo anytime he wants. I actually speak lionese and elephantish. What a sweetheart.
I'd be more than happy to take that red headed boy of joy to the zoo anytime he wants. I actually speak lionese and elephantish. What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment