Jack performs a final safety inspection of his car seat straps.
Mom and her Little Pumpkin.
Dad with his Pumpkin Noodle.
Grandpa with his Pumpkin Pie.
The Wrenns with Jack and the precious doggy they gave him.
(We brought him to their house on Halloween)
After a long, eventful first Halloween, now back at home in Charlottesville, Jack falls asleep in the arms of his mommy; the hands-down best part of a very long, but very good day.
Mim, my mother and I think that Jack is SO CUTE!!! It sounds like he is "running the show" (says Mim) I am here in Salt Lake for a couple days in Salt Lake so we love to catch up on the family! I want to come visit ya'll sooner than later!
Jack was born on October 17, 2007 in Charlottesville, Virginia. He is a happy, playful little boy who loves to play and laugh.
Jack's baby sister, Ainsley, was born on November 26th, 2009 in Silver Spring, Maryland and she is just as sweet as her brother.
3 comments:
Jack's scary face is hilarious. So cute. Shannon looks beautiful. It looked like a fun trip!
I love the blog posts. The pictures are great and the commentary is hilarious!
Mim, my mother and I think that Jack is SO CUTE!!! It sounds like he is "running the show" (says Mim) I am here in Salt Lake for a couple days in Salt Lake so we love to catch up on the family! I want to come visit ya'll sooner than later!
Post a Comment