Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Steelers & Monday Night Football

The Pittsburgh Steelers embarrassed (38-7) AFC North division rival Baltimore Ravens on national television Monday night. It was fantastic! In celebration of the Steelers' franchise 75th Anniversary, the team's sweet yellow throw-back helmets were donned.


Jack presiding at the Monday Night Football pregame ceremony. Jacks two counselors, UVA's Health Miller and James Farrior, flank his right and left, respectively.



Jack celebrates Miller's opening touchdown catch!



Jack disgusted by the cheap hit placed on Big Ben.

4 comments:

scottnied said...

Good to see you are raising that boy right! Congrats by the way this is the first time that I have seen him. Can't wait to meet him.

Martha and Jesse said...

Go Steelers! I miss you pumpkin noodle!

Allie said...

Where are you guys? I keep checking in for some upadtes. Shannon, I just barely got the message you left on my cell phone. Zack's surgery went really well. We're looking forward to being another week out when we have him back to his old self.

Katie said...

You guys need to update your blog! I need to see more pictures of Jack and stay updated.
Tell him I love him and miss him and give him a kiss for me!
Love you guys