Since Jack can't do this for himself yet, I am going to help him wish his dad a very happy birthday. Nick was born on April 14, 1978 in Salt Lake City, Utah. I think that this picture was taken shortly after he was born. It was cute how he has his name on his outfit.
This is a fun picture of Nick. Unfortunately, I don't have dates for a lot of these photos but I can't imagine that Nick was too much older than Jack is now.
Jack likes this photo. He giggles about the fact that Uncle Andy's head is cut off. (Don't worry Andy, we have some good photos to publish when your birthday rolls around.)
This is our favorite photo of Nick. It was taken at the Pittsburgh Aviary. There were numerous great photos that were taken that day but Nick's expression in this one is just so precious. When Jack smiles and laughs, he reminds me a lot of Nick in this photo.
Happy birthday Nick! We love you!
Happy birthday Nick! We love you!PS- for more photos of Jack's dad, check out the slide show



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Nick! I hope you have a great day! I can't believe that both my brothers are 30 and older! Love you.
Happy Birthday, Nick! I enjoyed the slide show. Love, Your Favorite Cousin
Happy Birthday, Nick, I love you! Max and I had a lot of fun visiting you last week!
Happy late birthday Nick! Love ya!
Post a Comment