Although he can't really communicate this to us yet, it did seem like he had a lot of fun at his birthday party. He had everyone's attention, he was the recipient of a lot of fun new toys and he got to each 2 cupcakes on top of the all of the other junk food that we typically would not let him have. My guess is that he wishes that everyday could be his birthday!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Cap'n Jack's First Birthday
Jack turned one on October 17th. Since nothing ever works out perfectly, we had to postpone his party until Saturday, October 25th. This years theme was pirates which worked out perfectly since his birthday is so close to Halloween.










Although he can't really communicate this to us yet, it did seem like he had a lot of fun at his birthday party. He had everyone's attention, he was the recipient of a lot of fun new toys and he got to each 2 cupcakes on top of the all of the other junk food that we typically would not let him have. My guess is that he wishes that everyday could be his birthday!
Although he can't really communicate this to us yet, it did seem like he had a lot of fun at his birthday party. He had everyone's attention, he was the recipient of a lot of fun new toys and he got to each 2 cupcakes on top of the all of the other junk food that we typically would not let him have. My guess is that he wishes that everyday could be his birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh there is nothing sweeter than that red headed jack attack!
I was sad I wasn't able to make it to his first birthday party, and now after seeing these cute pictures I am even sadder we weren't there! I love the pictures of him attacking his cake in the high chair! The decorations are awesome, and of course I love your beautiful house! I'm glad that party was a success.
That last picture there is priceless, I love it
What a fun party!! We, of course, had already heard all about it from DBL---he had wonderful things to say!! It sounds like everyone had a blast, we wish we could have been in VA to celebrate with Jack! Hugs and Kisses to the birthday boy!
Your home is beautiful! I'm sad we never made it over to see things all finished!!
Post a Comment